#NTxGivingDay is September 20, 2018
Communities Foundation of Texas’ tenth annual North Texas Giving Day is back on Thursday, September 20, 2018, and aims to set yet another national record. Be a part of this incredible, annual online giving event by making a donation to DBC. Your donation will be multiplied by bonus funds and prizes!
Your Gift Will Multiply
You can stretch your dollar further with a percentage of bonus funds.
Last year 2,723 nonprofits raised over $39 million in matching funds, allowing them to raise 20% more than nonprofits who didn’t.
Schedule your Donation
Can’t give on September 20? Want to get a headstart?
Simply go to https://www.northtexasgivingday.org between now and September 19, and you will be able to schedule your gift for DBC.
Extra Perks for DBC
- Every donation will be eligible for bonus funds from Communities Foundation of Texas on the amount up to $10,000. Bonus funds are not one-to-one matches.
- Donations over $10,000 will also be entered into a drawing for a prize for the nonprofit they donated to.
Experience! Explore! Excite!
Dallas Bethlehem Center strives to be the premier resource for parents in South Dallas who seek to create a pathway to a successful education for their children.
Our goal every day is to:
- Provide children with different experiences that build their capacity and broaden their frame of reference.
- Create opportunities for children to explore the unfamiliar to expand their base of knowledge.
- Instill excitement for life-long learning.
Your support enriches the lives of DBC kids. Get up and give on September 20, 2018!
What is North Texas Giving Day?
North Texas Giving Day is powered by Communities Foundation of Texas, a 64-year-old community foundation that has presented by North Texas Giving Day since 2009. As the largest community foundation in Texas and one of the largest in the nation, CFT works to strengthen the community through a variety of charitable funds and strategic grant-making initiatives. The foundation professionally manages more than 950 charitable funds for families, companies, foundations and nonprofits and has awarded more than $1.6 billion in grants since its founding in 1953.